The global Automotive HVAC market provides for the heating, cooling, and ventilation of the cabin of a vehicle. The global HVAC market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.5% till 2015 with a sales of 144.3 million units. Increased cabin comfort in the automotive market is a value addition service that manufacturers cannot ignore. This is a key driver for the growth of the market as it is estimated that global auto sales would reach 85 million units by the end of 2014. Most automotive users need HVAC for comfortable travel; therefore, the automotive HVAC market can expect good sales volumes in the next five years.
However, the price of HVAC equipment is constantly declining which is expected to have an adverse affect on the market revenues. The HVAC equipment prices have declined by 20% in the past five years and the same is expected in the near future. Even though automotive HVAC has been adopted by all segments of automobiles, sunroof is still a part of luxury segment. Therefore, it is a challenge for automakers to develop sunroof system for all segments for effective use of HVAC.
Get Free Sample Report Of Automotive HVAC Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-automotive-hvac-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-68281#RequestSample
Some of the companies profiled in this report are Air International Thermal Systems, Brose Fahrzeugteile Gmbh & Co. Kg, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Behr Gmbh. & Co. Kg, Delphi Automotive Plc, Denso Corporation, Halla Climate Control Corporation, Johnson Electric Holdings Ltd, Sanden Corporation, and Japan Climate Systems Corporation.
- This report provides market intelligence with respect to technology, components and geographies
- Deep dive of top factors impacting the market growth
- Value chain analysis, Porter’s five forces, top investment pockets are analyzed and presented in detail in the report
- SWOT analysis and strategic developments are included in the report for key players
Do Inquiry To Buy Report Of Automotive HVAC Market @ http://www.marketresearchstore.com/report/world-automotive-hvac-market-opportunities-and-forecasts-68281#InquiryForBuying
GLOBAL AUTOMOTIVE HVAC MARKET BY TECHNOLOGY
GLOBAL MARKET, BY COMPONENT
- Heat exchanging equipment
- Expansion valve
GLOBAL MARKET, BY GEOGRAPHY
- North America
- Automotive HVAC market manufacturers, dealers, and wholesalers
- System integrators and software vendors
- Component providers and technology developers
- Research institutes
3422 SW 15 Street, Suit #8138,
Deerfield Beach, Florida 33442, USA
USA Tel: +1-386-310-3803
GMT Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651