The Top 10 Best Value 3-Row SUVs of 2021
Here are some of the best value 3-row SUV models around (and just in general, they’re among the best XL full-size SUVs on the market):
1. Honda Pilot: The Honda Pilot is a great value 3-row SUV for 2021. It offers a comfortable ride, plenty of cargo space, and an impressive array of standard features. It also has excellent safety ratings and fuel economy ratings that make it an ideal choice for families on the go.
2. Toyota Highlander: The Toyota Highlander is another great value 3-row SUV for 2021. It offers a smooth ride, plenty of cargo space, and an impressive list of standard features including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. Its fuel economy ratings are also quite good making it a great option for those looking to save money at the pump.
3. Kia Telluride: The Kia Telluride is one of the best value 3-row SUVs available in 2021 thanks to its spacious interior, powerful engine options, and a long list of standard features including Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatibility as well as driver assistance technologies like blind spot monitoring and lane keep assist systems.
4. Hyundai Palisade: The Hyundai Palisade is another great value 3-row SUV available in 2021 with its roomy interior, powerful engine options, and a long list of standard features such as Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatibility as well as driver assistance technologies like adaptive cruise control with stop & go technology which helps you maintain your speed even when traffic slows down ahead of you on the highway or city streets.
5. Ford Explorer: The Ford Explorer is one of the most popular 3-row SUVs available in 2021 thanks to its comfortable ride quality, generous cargo capacity, and a long list of standard features such as SYNC3 infotainment system with Apple CarPlay/Android Auto compatibility plus driver assistance technologies like pre-collision assist with automatic emergency braking which can help prevent accidents before they happen by alerting you if there’s something ahead that you may not have seen yet.
6. Volkswagen Atlas: The Volkswagen Atlas is another great value 3-row SUV available in 2021 offering plenty of passenger space along with generous cargo capacity plus an impressive array of standard features such as VW’s Digital Cockpit display which allows drivers to customize their driving experience by displaying navigation maps or other information right on their dashboard screen.
7. Subaru Ascent: If you’re looking for a reliable family vehicle then look no further than the Subaru Ascent – this capable three-row SUV offers plenty of room inside along with excellent safety ratings plus all-wheel drive capability so you can take your adventures off-road if needed.
8. Chevrolet Traverse: Another top pick among three-row SUVs this year is the Chevrolet Traverse – this vehicle offers ample passenger space along with generous cargo capacity plus advanced tech like Teen Driver mode which allows parents to set limits on how fast their teen drivers can go while still allowing them some freedom behind the wheel.
9. Nissan Pathfinder: For those who need more power from their three-row SUV then look no further than Nissan Pathfinder – this capable vehicle comes equipped with V6 engine options along with advanced tech like Intelligent Around View Monitor which gives drivers 360-degree views around their car so they can easily maneuver tight spaces without worry.
10. Mazda CX 9: Last but certainly not least we have Mazda CX 9 – this stylish three-row crossover comes equipped with SKYACTIV technology giving it superior performance while still delivering excellent fuel economy making it perfect for those who want both power and efficiency from their vehicles.
How to Choose the Right 3-Row SUV for Your Family
When it comes to choosing the best value 3-row SUV for your family, there are a few important factors to consider (such as the best used SUV on the market to buy right now).
- First, you should think about the size of your family and how much space you need in the vehicle. If you have a large family, then you will want to look for an SUV with plenty of seating capacity and cargo space. Additionally, if you plan on taking long trips or carrying lots of luggage, then a larger model may be more suitable for your needs.
- Next, consider what type of engine power and fuel efficiency is best suited for your lifestyle. If you plan on doing a lot of highway driving or off-roading adventures with your family, then an SUV with higher horsepower and torque may be necessary. On the other hand, if fuel economy is important to you then look for models that offer good gas mileage ratings as well as hybrid options that can help reduce emissions while still providing adequate power when needed.
- Finally, take into account any special features or amenities that would make life easier when traveling with kids or pets in tow. Look for models that offer advanced safety features such as blind spot monitoring systems and lane departure warnings which can help keep everyone safe on the road. Additionally, many SUVs come equipped with entertainment systems such as DVD players or built-in Wi-Fi hotspots which can provide hours of entertainment during long drives or road trips.
By considering all these factors when shopping around for a 3-row SUV, you can ensure that you find one that meets all your needs while also staying within budget constraints. With so many great options available today, finding the perfect vehicle to fit both your and your family’s needs has never been easier.
The Pros and Cons of Owning a 3-Row SUV
Owning a 3-row SUV can be a great way to transport your family and friends in comfort and style (and finding the best SUVs by model year). However, it is important to consider the pros and cons of owning such a vehicle before deciding to purchase one.
1. Roomy Interior: A 3-row SUV offers plenty of room for passengers, with seating for up to seven people in some models. This makes it ideal for larger families or those who frequently need to transport multiple passengers at once.
2. Cargo Space: In addition to its spacious interior, many 3-row SUVs also offer generous cargo space behind the third row of seats, allowing you to store luggage or other items when needed.
3. Safety Features: Many 3-row SUVs come equipped with advanced safety features such as blind spot monitoring systems and lane departure warning systems that can help keep you safe on the road.
4. Off-Road Capability: Some models are designed with off-road capability in mind, allowing you to take your vehicle on more adventurous trips without worrying about getting stuck or damaged by rough terrain.
5. Fuel Efficiency: Many modern 3-row SUVs are designed with fuel efficiency in mind, offering better gas mileage than their predecessors. This can help save money on fuel costs over time.
1. Cost: The cost of purchasing a new 3-row SUV can be quite high, especially if you opt for one with all the bells and whistles. Additionally, insurance costs may also be higher due to its size and weight.
2. Maintenance Costs: Owning an SUV means that regular maintenance will be necessary, which could add up over time depending on how often it is used.
3. Poor Visibility: Due to their large size, some models may have poor visibility from certain angles which could make driving more difficult in certain situations.
Overall, owning a 3-row SUV has both advantages and disadvantages that should be considered before making any decisions about purchasing one. It is important to weigh these pros and cons carefully so that you can make an informed decision about whether this type of vehicle is right for your needs.
What to Look for When Shopping for a Used 3-Row SUV
When shopping for a used 3-row SUV, there are several important factors to consider. First, it is important to determine the size of the vehicle that best suits your needs. A larger SUV may provide more space for passengers and cargo, but it may also be more expensive and difficult to maneuver in tight spaces. It is also important to consider the fuel economy of the vehicle; some models may offer better fuel efficiency than others. Additionally, you should research safety ratings for any used 3-row SUVs you are considering; look for vehicles with good crash test scores and advanced safety features such as blind spot monitoring or lane departure warning systems.
It is also wise to inspect any used 3-row SUVs thoroughly before making a purchase. Check all exterior panels and paintwork for signs of damage or rusting, as well as all interior components such as seats and carpets for wear or stains. Make sure all electrical components are functioning properly by testing them out yourself or having a mechanic inspect them if possible. Finally, ask about the vehicle’s maintenance history; make sure that regular oil changes have been done on schedule and that any necessary repairs have been completed promptly.
Comparing the Safety Features of Popular 3-Row SUVs
When shopping for a 3-row SUV, safety is likely to be one of the most important factors in your decision. To help you make an informed choice, this article will compare the safety features of some of the most popular models on the market.
- The Honda Pilot offers a range of advanced safety features, including a Collision Mitigation Braking System (CMBS) that can detect when a frontal collision is imminent and apply brakes automatically to reduce impact. It also has Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) with Low-Speed Follow that maintains a set distance from vehicles ahead and can bring your vehicle to a complete stop if necessary. The Pilot also comes with Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS), which helps keep you in your lane by providing gentle steering torque when it detects unintentional drifting.
- The Toyota Highlander has several standard driver assistance technologies, such as Dynamic Radar Cruise Control and Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist. The former uses radar technology to maintain speed and distance from other vehicles while the latter warns drivers if they drift out of their lane and provides corrective steering assistance if needed. Additionally, Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection helps detect pedestrians in front of your vehicle and can apply brakes automatically if necessary.
- The Ford Explorer comes equipped with several drivers to assist technologies as well, including Enhanced Active Park Assist 2.0 which uses ultrasonic sensors to help you parallel park or back into tight spots without having to touch the wheel or pedals yourself; Evasive Steering Assist which provides additional torque when it detects an evasive maneuver; Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop & Go; Blind Spot Information System (BLIS) which alerts you when another vehicle enters your blind spot; Cross Traffic Alert which warns you about approaching traffic from either side while reversing; and Forward Collision Warning with Brake Support that alerts drivers when it senses an impending collision so they can take action quickly enough to avoid or mitigate damage caused by impact.
- Finally, the Chevrolet Traverse offers many advanced safety features such as Automatic Emergency Braking that applies brakes automatically if it senses an imminent frontal collision; Rear Cross Traffic Alert which warns drivers about approaching traffic from either side while reversing out of parking spaces or driveways; Lane Change Alert With Side Blind Zone Alert that notifies drivers about vehicles entering their blind spot on either side before changing lanes; Front Pedestrian Braking that applies brakes automatically if it detects pedestrians crossing its path ahead; Following Distance Indicator which monitors how closely you are following other vehicles ahead so you know whether more space is needed between them for safe driving conditions; IntelliBeam Headlamps that adjust high beam intensity based on surrounding traffic conditions for improved visibility at night without blinding other drivers on the road; Rear Vision Camera for better visibility behind your vehicle while backing up into tight spots or driveways etc.; Teen Driver Mode allowing parents/guardians to monitor their teen’s driving habits via reports sent directly through email etc.; plus much more.
Overall, all the best value 3-row SUV models offer excellent safety features designed to protect passengers during accidents as well as prevent them altogether through various driver-assist technologies like adaptive cruise control systems, etc., making them great choices for families looking for reliable transportation options without compromising on safety standards.