I’m intrigued by the concept of a virtual driving simulator that uses Google Earth. This seems like a fantastic way to explore roads and scenery from the comfort of my home. However, I’m not entirely sure about the steps needed to access and operate this simulator. Could you provide some guidance on how to get started with this virtual driving experience?
Exploring the virtual roads with Google Earth’s driving simulator is indeed an exciting and unique experience! Here’s a simple guide to get you started on your virtual driving adventure:
- Visit the Simulator Website: Head over to Frame Synthesis’s Driving Simulator page. This website hosts the simulator that integrates with Google Earth.
- Start the Simulator: On the website, you’ll find a “Start” button. Click on it to initiate the simulator.
- Extension Installation (Optional): You might be prompted to install an extension. This step is not mandatory, so you can choose to install it or skip it based on your preference.
- Interface and Settings: Once the simulator loads, you’ll see an interface where you can select your preferred location. Additionally, you have the option to choose between driving a car or a bus, offering different experiences.
- Control Your Vehicle: The simulator is controlled using the arrow keys on your keyboard. These keys will help you navigate through the virtual roads, just like driving a real vehicle.
Remember, while this simulator offers a fun way to explore different locations, it’s a basic representation and might not fully capture the current, real-world conditions of the roads and surroundings.
Enjoy your virtual driving experience, and if you have any more queries or need further assistance, feel free to reach out!
The Car Middle East Troubleshooting Team